Birds Eye View Circus OPEN GYM
Open gym is time for established aerialists and other performers to condition and practice. This is self-guided play time in a safe environment and an opportunity to hone skills you have learned in class, condition, work on sequencing, practice an upcoming routine and to have FUN!
That said, we have rules in place to keep you and Birds Eye View Circus safe. If you are unable follow them, your OG privileges will be revoked and you will need to meet with your instructor and Erin to discuss restoring them.
• Students must be cleared for using aerial equipment by their instructor before attending.
• Open Gym is not the time to try a pose or sequence that you do not know. Make sure you understand it before practicing it.
• Work from your notes, do not ask or interrupt the practice of other students or instructors. Ask your instructor during class if you have questions.
• Absolutely no students teaching students. We appreciate that you want to help, but you are not covered by our insurance policy to instruct here.
• The Open Gym supervisors are like lifeguards; they are there to insure safety, not to spot or instruct.
• Circus students and artists from other schools and troupes must contact us before dropping in. (email@example.com or 928-814-2030)
Remember to warm up before, stretch after, and drink plenty of water!
- $15 drop in
- $80 for package of 8 (expires after 2 years)