Price packages may be used on ANY class in the same category (aerial, youth or conditioning). All credits and price packages must be used before their expiration date and will not be extended or transferred to another student. It is your responsibility to attend the class(es) you have registered for and cancel the ones you will not attend.
- If you are going to miss a class, please cancel your reservation online at least 24 hours before the start time of class. We will not pro-rate, reimburse, transfer credit, or credit your account for no shows. All classes canceled online with 24 hours or more before the start time of class will be fully credited to your account.
- When you buy a single class or class package you have 3 months from your first visit to use it.
What if I need to miss a class I am enrolled in?
Please cancel your reservation online by signing into your BEVC MindBody account, going to the "My Schedule" section of your profile, and clicking "cancel" next to the class you will not be able to attend.
BEVC works hard to bring in outside talent to grow our community and in order for these specialty classes to run, we have to ensure a certain amount of students are enrolled. As such, we are unable to offer refunds, account credit, or transfers of any kind for workshops.
It is your responsibility to attend your private lesson appointments and cancel the ones you will not attend. If you are going to miss an appointment, cancel your reservation in MindBody at least 24 hours before the start time of that appointment. We will not pro-rate, reimburse, transfer credit, or credit your account for no call/no shows. All appointments cancelled online with 24 hours or more of notice will be fully credited to your account. In respect for our instructor's time, all no shows will be charged for the lesson in full.
Adult Aerial Classes:
(Silks, Trapeze, Lyra, Tightwire, Partner Acro etc), these classes aretaught in 7 week sessions with a week-long break in between. You may sign up for a full 7 weeks, or a single class. Many of our students take 2-4 classes a session and we offer great discounts for those who commit! You have 3 months from date of first visit to use them. Please keep in mind we take week long breaks between sessions and will not offer classes at that time. For a full monthly glance at our calendar, please see the Calendar page. We recommend matching the start date to the start of a 7-week session though it's not necessary.
- Single Adult Aerial Drop in class: $25
- 7 Classes: $140 (20% discount)
- 14-Classes: $220 (45% Discount)
- Monthly Unlimited Classes: $160 (Month begins at time of first visit)
(Aerial Boot Camp, Flexibility For All, Acro Jams) These are fitness classes for circus and non circus folk alike. These run more often then 7-week sessions. You have 3 months from date of first visit to use them.
- Single Conditioning Class: $12
- Package of 7 Conditioning Classes: $70
Youth and Teen Cirque runs in 7 week courses and often sells out. Make sure to enroll your child ahead of time! You have 3 months from date of first visit to use them. We also offer Youth Cirque Sampler classes that run every 2 weeks.
- Single Youth Drop In Class: $20
- 7 Week Youth Aerial Session: $105 (20% discount)
Private lessons (single and group)
- 1 Person $60/hr
- 2 People $70/hr
- 3 People $90/hr
- Add $20/person up to 5
- 6-9 People $200 for 1.5 hrs
- Birds Eye View Circus does not offer refunds, extensions, or packages freezes. Any exceptions to this are the sole discretion of BEVC management.
- Birds Eye View Circus will not provide refunds or credits for workshops or private classes with guest instructors. NO EXCEPTIONS.