BEVC OPEN GYM
Open gym is time for established aerialists and other performers to condition and practice. This is self-guided training time to hone skills you have learned in class, condition, work on sequencing, practice an upcoming routine and have FUN! That said, we have rules in place to keep you and Birds Eye View Circus safe. If you are unable follow them, your OG privileges will be revoked and you will need to meet with your instructor and Erin to discuss restoring them.
• Absolutely no students teaching students. We love your enthusiasm but keep the teaching to the teachers.
• Students must be cleared by their instructor before attending. You may be cleared for one apparatus but not another, please check with your instructor(s)
• Open Gym is not the time to try a pose or sequence that you do not know. Make sure you understand it before practicing it.
• Work from your notes, do not ask or interrupt the practice of other students or instructors. Ask your instructor during class if you have questions.
• Ask Permission before offering feedback to others training. They are here to concentrate. Make sure the individual has asked an audience before offering it.
• Be mindful of sharing apparatus. If you are in socializing mode, please do that away from the apparatus so someone else can use it.
• Always properly warm up before training.
•The Open Gym supervisors are like lifeguards; they are there to insure safety, not to spot or instruct.
•Aerialists from other schools and troupes must contact us before dropping in.
Remember to warm up before, stretch after, and drink plenty of water!
- $15 drop in
- $80 for package of 8 (expires after 2 years)