Enrolling now for Summer Adult and Youth Classes and camps
Circus IS... fitness and creativity combined
New to circus? All regular classes can be booked by clicking SIGN UP and choosing the class you want to attend. You can sign up via our site or by using the Mind Body app on your phone and searching for "Birds Eye View Circus." All summer camps must be enrolled through our website, not the mind body app, thanks!
ADULT SUMMER SCHEDULE
June 24th-August 5th:
Ongoing Classes in Aerial Silks, Trapeze, Hammock, Partner Acro, Lyra, and Tightwire. Full monthly calendar at bottom of the page for an overview of days/times
- August 13th-17th (Mon-Fri)
- enroll by clicking on link above or by searching "Online Store" in your Mind Body account
Spend a week of intensive/accelerated training time learning aerial and ground skills, working on your strength and flexibility, all while having a great time. There is no strength needed to do this, that's why you come to class! Beginners will learn foundations of swinging from their hands and feet on trapeze and silks, spinning in the lyra and hammock, as well as finding themselves firmly planted on the floor when juggling. Tightwire and other balance activities will also be covered!
Youth SUmmer Schedule!
- July 30th-Aug 3rd
- Signup deadline is June 20th or when camp is full
- Ages 8-15
- Enroll online HERE
- Thursdays May 3rd- June 14th (5:30-6:45pm)
- Saturdays May 5th- June 16th (10-11:15am)
- Thursdays June 28th- Aug 9th (5:30-6:45pm)
- Saturdays June 30th- Aug 11th (10-11:15am)
Upcoming Adult Cirque Samplers (Friday 6-8pm)
- Curious about aerial arts? Want to know how to balance your friends on your feet? This is your class!!!!! 1-2x a month we offer this mix of Trapeze, Aerial Silks, Lyra and Partner Acro. So much fun you’ll forget you’re exercising your mind, body and spirit! Limited room, you must register in advance. This is a beginner class, no experience is required.
We are Toledo's Premier circus training and performance space offering classes in aerial and ground acrobatics for youth and adults. Our classes offer a unique fitness program that improves strength, flexibility and confidence for anyone. You do not need to be an athlete to make this your home, just a desire to try something new and work for it.
We produce circus shows inside our home building, The Collingwood Art Center which houses a beautiful domed theater that seats 560 people. You can also see our instructors and students performing at many local events, theaters and festivals around Toledo.